The Hawks Hoedown, our annual fall carnival is Oct 21st!
- Date/Time: Saturday, October 21st from 1-5pm
- Where: Torrey Hills Elementary field
- What to expect: Family fun! Carnival games, attractions, a chili cook-off, pumpkin carving contest, silent auction and more.
- Buy Tickets Now: Login to MySchoolAnywhere and click on “Our Store” to get the best deal now. You’ll pick up your tickets on the day of the carnival. Prices go up to $1/ticket on the day of the Carnival so buy today!
- Volunteer: It is such fun and we can't-do it without your help!
- Learn More: Read more about the attractions, games, contests and how to get involved.
Torrey Hills Annual PTA Giving Giving Campaign
Torrey Hills Annual Giving Campaign is designed to raise funds for Torrey Hills Elementary School. 100% of your donation stays at Torrey Hills. We are asking for a minimum donation of $75.00 per child. Our goal is 100% participation, so please give any amount that you can. Every dollar counts!
MAKE YOUR DONATION HERE
Join the PTA! Torrey Hills Elementary School is better...with YOU! With your membership, all things are possible.
PTA BOARD MEMBER POSITION VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR 2017 - 2018 SCHOOL YEAR
Carnival Co-Chair needed for 2017/2018 school year:
Do you and your kids love the Carnival each fall? This event is not only a great event for our community, it is an extremely important fundraiser for our school. The PTA is looking for a co-chair for the annual Fall Carnival. We are looking for someone who would be interested in dedicating not only next year but the following school year to this event. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested.